F E A R F E A R

Excellent

This was really really good. I loved the style and animation. I didn't like the music though, it made it seem more like a music video than an actual movie. I would dump the music you used and add sounds effects and throw in a more eerie background musical score. Other than that it was great.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

dig those crazy turtles

This movie was bad-ass. It's kind of weird seeing this though, being an avid turtle fan. Let me just say, nice job with the voice acting; top notch. I would have liked to see more "SHIT!" and "FUCK!" because we all know that the Turtles would say that because they are so cool. But that might mess up the way we look at them....... Anyway, killer movie. More power to ya' to make many episodes. One might say 'it was a shell of a good movie'.

Gilbert - Episode 1 Gilbert - Episode 1

oh Matt

that was a great cartoon, with a very original concept. it was pretty violent though, i think you can only stab a syringe into someone's face a few times, but still, it was great. sound fx kicked ass! MATT this is Bill, YOU MUST E-MAIL ME!!!

Brutal Shootout 3 Brutal Shootout 3

You're true to your word..........

Well, it was brutal, and it was a shootout, so good job!

Gohan goes SS2 Gohan goes SS2

that was pretty darn cool

This was done pretty good. Some of you drawings were a bit strange but the transformation part was REALLY cool. You had a strange choice of music, Sum 41? what the hell? It music fit in a strange sort of way. You should definitely add some fighting or other sound fx.

Metal Gear Gherkin Metal Gear Gherkin

Well then.......

Hey, was this movie written, directed, or drawn by gherkinclock? I couldn't tell by the opening credits. Anyway, this movie was pretty good. I liked how it had the standard heavy metal music during the shooting sequences, and it was pretty funny too.

Fear Fear

good, but the idea is lame

I love how dark and gloomy this trailer was, and the ending was pretty surprising too. but the idea has just been done before and it was pretty lame. good work on the animation and everything was drawn real well.

Capture The Flag Capture The Flag

Holy sh-, fu-,ga- COW

First of all, I want to know what college you're going to that lets you do projects like this. Second, that was a really good movie. And third, um...... I hope you got an A on this.

We Are Robots - Sad Robot We Are Robots - Sad Robot

I saw this movie on TechTV's "Eyedrops"?!

This movie was great. The sound was great and the graphics were awesome. Gave it a 10.

Protoman vs Megaman Protoman vs Megaman

Very good, I guess

I hate writing those stupid one-line summaries, oh well, the movie was really good. For a newbie, how do you not know how to make a button to play the movie but you can do everything else? I'm not making fun, just wondering. The movie was awesome, keep it up!